Our Vision & Values
Tarporley Church of England Primary School
‘Let Your Light Shine’ (Matthew 5:16)
Let your light shine, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Learning within a Christian Heritage, since 1849
With Christian values at our core, we nurture a love of learning and inspire everyone to let their light shine. Our school community centres on the needs of our children who are encouraged to be the best they can be in all aspects of school life and to embrace opportunities as their journey continues.
At Tarporley CE Primary we aim to:
- Create an enjoyable, safe and nurturing ethos that allows all individuals to develop spiritually, morally and socially.
- Promote caring, sensitive and inclusive attitudes where individuals feel confident, secure, valued and respected by others.
- Provide a broad and balanced curriculum which challenges, celebrates and develops the potential of each child.
- Create a stimulating environment, which encourages enthusiasm for lifelong learning and promotes an expectation of high standards.
- Develop a successful and lasting partnership between home, school, the Church and the wider community.
OUR PRINCIPLES - At Tarporley Church of England Primary School are that we:
- Keep the child at the heart of everything we do
- Value and respect everyone and everything
- Demonstrate a positive approach
- Work as a team
- Embrace challenges and opportunities
We pride ourselves on being a welcoming and friendly Church school that holds our Christian Values at the heart of everything we do. These are: LOVE, FRIENDSHIP, TRUST, HOPE, FORGIVENESS, JOY & CELEBRATION
Our children and staff are all encourage to show Bravery, be Outward facing, embrace Opportunities as they acquire both Knowledge and Skills that is enhanced through their Spirituality (BOOKS approach) as they strive to 'Let their Light Shine.'