Our Vision & Values
Tarporley Church of England Primary School
‘Let Your Light Shine’ (Matthew 5:16)
At Tarporley CE Primary we aim to:
- Create an enjoyable, safe and nurturing ethos that allows all individuals to develop spiritually, morally and socially.
- Promote caring, sensitive and inclusive attitudes where individuals feel confident, secure, valued and respected by others.
- Provide a broad and balanced curriculum which challenges, celebrates and develops the potential of each child.
- Create a stimulating environment, which encourages enthusiasm for lifelong learning and promotes an expectation of high standards.
- Develop a successful and lasting partnership between home, school, the Church and the wider community.
OUR PRINCIPLES - At Tarporley Church of England Primary School are that we:
- Keep the child at the heart of everything we do
- Value and respect everyone and everything
- Demonstrate a positive approach
- Work as a team
- Embrace challenges and opportunities
We pride ourselves on being a welcoming and friendly Church school that holds our Christian Values at the heart of everything we do. These are: LOVE, FRIENDSHIP, TRUST, HOPE, FORGIVENESS, JOY & CELEBRATION