Our Headteacher - Mrs Kerry Forrester
As Headteacher of our friendly Church of England primary school, I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to our website. We hope this gives you a flavour of all the exciting things that happen here at Tarporley Church of England Primary School.
We believe education is a partnership between school, home, the church and the community and for that reason we encourage the participation of parents/carers in the learning process and in school life.
As a Church of England school our Christian Values are at the heart of everything we do. These values were chosen through a whole school consultation led by our Ethos Group.
- Joy & Celebration
Our Mission Statement at Tarporley Church of England Primary school is:
‘Let Your Light Shine’ (Matthew 5)
Learning within a Christian Heritage, since 1849
With Christian values at our core, we nurture a love of learning and inspire everyone to let their light shine. Our school community centres on the needs of our children who are encouraged to be the best they can be in all aspects of school life and to embrace opportunities as their journey continues.
Our school has a wonderful Christian ethos which comes from the Christian Values which run throughout the school. You will also find an atmosphere which is hard working, exciting, fun and full of quality learning. We have a fantastic team of teachers and teaching assistants who provide a high standard of education and care, and a community of pupils who care and respect one another and who have positive attitudes towards both work and behaviour.
This environment helps us all to communicate and engage in learning activities together in the hope of achieving excellence for all and embracing our school aims.
At Tarporley CE Primary we aim to:
- Create an enjoyable, safe and nurturing ethos that allows all individuals to develop spiritually, morally and socially.
- Promote caring, sensitive and inclusive attitudes where individuals feel confident, secure, valued and respected by others.
- Provide a broad and balanced curriculum which challenges, celebrates and develops the potential of each child.
- Create a stimulating environment, which encourages enthusiasm for lifelong learning and promotes an expectation of high standards.
- Develop a successful and lasting partnership between home, school, the Church and the wider community.
OUR PRINCIPLES - At Tarporley Church of England Primary School are that we:
- Keep the child at the heart of everything we do
- Value and respect everyone and everything
- Demonstrate a positive approach
- Work as a team
- Embrace challenges and opportunities
If you would like any more information about our wonderful school feel free to phone 01829 708188 or email email@example.com to arrange an appointment to visit.
'Let Your Light Shine that people may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven'
If, as a parent of a pupil attending our school, you require a paper copy of the information on this website, we shall provide this free of charge.